Tuesday 12 August 2008

Dreams

Like everybody else in the world, I have dreams. Some dreams are easy to realise, others a bit harder. Just to remind myself what my dreams are, I have made a small list and put it on the side of this blog. They are not in any particular order, just the order I thought of them. Whenever there are new dreams bubbling to the surface I will add, whenever I've made a dream come true, I will first of all blog about it, and secondly, I will cross it off.

There are three wishes to learn something. The first one on the list is learning how to tapdance. When I was about 14 that wish first came to me. And I was lucky, there was a dance school in my town actually teaching it! My parents gave me permission to go, but there was a catch. On the evening of the dance lessons there were also bible classes. I was allowed to do tapdance. I had to go to bible classes! The choice was made for me: bible classes it was. I never had another opportunity to take the dance lessons (even though I did learn the waltz, the tango, samba, rumba, jive etc). I don't know whether I would be any good at it. And to be honest, I don't really care whether I would. I just want to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!