Thursday 27 November 2008

Off to see the world!

After a few days off it was back to work for me yesterday. Starting at 7 in the morning, by the time I had taken those soldiers to their skiing whatyamacallit in Germany, gotten to an airport in the Netherlands again and waited and waited and waited and waited it was gone half past eight at night and still no sign of freedom! In the end I was relieved by a colleague at the end of my allowed 15 hours of work. Of which I get about 12 hours paid!
Today is an easier day. I only have to go to Germany and find a hotel there. Then tomorrow it's back to the Netherlands, but with Dutch soldiers.
On Saturday it's a soccer trip and on Sunday train relieve (no trains due to works on the track, buses instead).
When I will find the time to visit my brother and sister-in-law who just had their third baby I don't know...

1 comment:

  1. You sure have been keeping busy. I like to drive but I hate to be stuck in traffic (post further down).

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!