Friday 20 November 2009

Just wrong!


I am not too fussy (I think) when it comes to the looks of a man. But if there's one thing that turns me off, it's moustaches! Granted, there are a few men who look better with one, but most men should step a little bit closer to the razorblades! To illustrate: check out this site. The only one who looks decent with a fuzzy upper lip admits to only having it a limited amount of time due to divorce threats! The others look as if they have just stuck them on (numbers 1, 4, 5 and 9) and creepy or if they've grown them themselves and creepy.

3 comments:

  1. IM NOT A BIG FAN OF THE UPPER LIP HAIR EITHER!
    YOU SHOULD POST THEM AND WE CAN GIVE THEM EACH A NAME
    HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband keeps a very nice mustache. I have never liked the handle bar ones. Those men are all so ugly who cares about the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one as part of a trimmed beard. It's now just a goatee but it used to be a fuller beard. Once, when I shaved it off, I tried a mustache, but it didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!