Monday 15 April 2013

*Yawn*

After a day with much needed rain, it was dry again today. The temperature went up as well and all in all it was quite a nice day. I worked early, had Norwegian class, worked some more and am now completely pooped. Not so much because of today, but more to do with the fact that I worked yesterday as well and went to bed a bit later than I would have wanted. 

So, it will be an early night tonight, because tomorrow it will be another early day. I leave you with the one-legged gull called Pete I met some years ago in Ireland. He says hi (and probably thinks I'm an eejit for working so much).

Good night!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful portrait of Pete.
    Now you start taking better care of yourself, Miss Mara, or I'll have to start delivering one of my Mama Kay lectures! LOL
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose that by now you have recovered !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must think we're gull-able.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!