Sunday 4 May 2014

Photo on Sunday 2014-13

I am nearing the end. It is just the finishing touches by now. Starting off with my footwear of course. The stockings go first (although, with all the gear I have on now, it might be a better idea to put them on waaaay earlier). I have two pairs to choose from. The first one is the pair shown above. They are white, bought at some erotica store and fit. However, when I walk, they roll down. Not good. The second pair is a pair of beigy/brown woollen stockings, also over the knee. The colour might not be good, but they fit and stay up! So I will probably end up wearing the latter.

And then of course the shoes. People asked me whether I would be wearing clogs, since they mostly associate those with the Netherlands. Clogs however are not for Sundays, unless you were very very very poor. Well, as you have been able to see over the last few weeks, anybody wearing the outfit I am wearing by now, is not very very very poor. They are certainly up there with the richer people. So, black shoes it is. And the good thing about the black shoes I need? They wear similar shoes in Norway. 

I would like proper silver buckles, but that will definitely have to wait until at least next year if not the year after that. For now, the buckles fitted to the shoes will have to do!

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    the buckled pumps are such a classy footwear. Shame about the white stockings though as i think that would be the finishing touch...worth trying to bleach the ones that fit??? Or garters for the whites? Full of helpfulness I am - practicality maybe not so much! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the skirt is so long, the stockings probably won't be seen anyway. But your help is appreciated, even if garters is a no from me! What's the point in hold-ups, if you need garters?

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    aaahhhh - didn't realise they were not tights... fair enough!! &>

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!