Tuesday 10 February 2015

iPfrt

My mp3-player doesn't hold that many songs. Nor does it shuffle that well, unless you want to hear the same song over and over again. So, a new music device was in order. An iPod with plenty of space for all my music and then some! After a false start I managed to get the music on, managed to take a photo or two and then left it until needed. 

Which was yesterday. I needed to load the battery so I could use my new and shiny yellow iPod on my way to the hospital today. I plugged it in my USB-loader: nothing. But then again, my sister had severe trouble as well over the weekend, so I tried again later. Nothing. So, I decided to plug it in to my laptop. Nothing. Absolutely nothing! It was not recognised and would not be recognised no matter what I tried. Nor did the battery load at all!

I haven't thrown my mp3-player out which is good, because that's what I am using today! 

*Sigh*

4 comments:

  1. That is really bad when you come back from Hospital try this
    http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203030
    Maybe it helps, otherwise google for help !
    Good luck for your operation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Rats.... that's techno for ya.... anyhoo - all best for the op and recovery - see you when we see you...(are you allowed the tablet in hospital???) - brrwwhahahahahahhh no pun intended!!! Be well Mara... Hugs, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sis has had issues with some of her Iproducts of late. She says bad words do not help. In my thoughts for your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our daughter has had several issues over the years with her iPod. After that I decided to get my MP3 and I still like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!