Saturday 5 December 2015

Miss Oswin picks the winners

Miaow

Not a single photo of Gorgeous Me in either of the two calendars, yet I have to be gracious and pick winners? But then Brom said he was very sorry and Mara gave me some extra treats and I have to admit I couldn´t resist. Besides, Mara throwing paper in the air was fun to see as well. Brom just kept watch over me to see I didn´t cheat. Not necessary of course, because I know how to play fair.

Mara had written the names of all the people who entered Brom´s give-away on pieces of paper. She then folded them up, threw them in the air and the ones I sniffed or touched were the winners. And then she took those names out of the list for Mara´s give-away (Brom said that would be fair), wrote the remaining two names on pieces of paper, folded those and threw those four papers in the air. I sniffed one and touched another and we had four winners! Two for Brom´s calendar and two for Mara´s calendar. 

Do you want to know who won? Really? You don´t want it to be a surprise at all? Well, here goes then...

The two winners who will get a calendar made by Brom are (drumroll please)... Auntie Yam and Ginny Marie. 

And the two winners who will both get a calendar filled with Mara´s photos (did I ever say I was not in either of those two calendars?) are... Debby @ Just Breathe and Miss Madi and her Mom.  

I am sorry to those of you who didn´t win. Then again, I am not in either of the calendars, so you don´t miss much... Oh, Mara and Brom say I have to say congratulations. Congratulations to the winners!!! And the calendars will be coming your way soon.

5 comments:

  1. Yippee! How exciting! Thank you, Miss Oswin, for graciously choosing the winners even though you are not in either calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be a winner! I love your calendar's. Thank you Miss Oswin.
    Congratulations to the other winners and I know Ginny Marie is very excited too. We have been fans of yours for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh 87 thank yous Mara and Miss Oswin!! I am beyond thrilled to be one of your winners and I look forward to receiving it. Madi says to ask Miss Oswin to leave some smell mail on it too
    Hugs Cecilia and Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    OMCness Miss O - I am so blushing and excitipated to have actually won something!!! I am sure it was because the most wonderfurs cat in the WWU got to pick. I hope that you again get some extra treats... and then next year's calendars make up for this year's omissions!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!