Friday 20 January 2017

Miss Oswin has a tale to tell

Miaow

Inspired by Ernie from Frankie 'n' Ernie? Hello, I can make up my own stories thank you very much. And it isn't my fault that two-legger of mine got down on the floor (oh yes she did) and started taking photos of my tail. 

I tried to get away from her, but she tricked me: she put down some sweets and she knows I love sweets. And then when the sweets were finished she tried some more, but I was on to her. I just stayed very close and that way she couldn't take any decent photo. 

I think...

13 comments:

  1. I say Oswin, that is an impressive floofy tail...one to be very proud of
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC Miss Oswin... you have a LOVELY tail... and it is still FURmly Attached to you... Your tail is somethingy to be very much PROUD of. NEVER EVER let Ernie Near it...
    Just sayin... Frankie Furter

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty fluffy tail you have Miss O!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh that was a very fuzzy and fluffy tale all the way to the end.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful fluffy tail Miss Oswin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CRIKEY ..... that's one impressive tail you have there Miss Oswin. Did your two-legger manage to get back up off the floor? My Mum does that sometimes but she has an awful hard job getting up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was okay this time. Even though the floor was very slippery.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Well, I don't wag it! But I do like having it in the air so everyone can see it.

      Delete
  8. So this is a tail tale!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it's not a tall tail tale. That would have been really confusing.

      Delete
  9. Miss O, it appears the cold weather has caused a bit of static in your beautiful tail!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!