Sunday 21 May 2017

Photo on Sunday 2017-16

No, I am not on a diet! This is in fact the plate of food my Mum got when we were there! Compare that to the plate my Dad got for himself below and you can see a definite difference.

Now, don't worry, the plate my Mum got, was exactly right for her. With her operation just a few days ago at that point, she wasn't really into food yet. Coffee yes, food no. As for my Dad: he seemed to have a lot, but it was mainly rabbit food, since there weren't enough potato croquettes to go around. More on that in a later episode!

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Each as to their need! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy with a full or 1/2 full plate
    Hugs Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it all looks yummy to me, you're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!